Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas



The  brightly decorated tree fills its corner of the room, spreading its  fragrant branches over  colorfully  wrapped packages picked for my dear family.  The delicious  scent of the baked ham and the cinnamon apples fills the  house, and the laughter and the crackling fire set the tone for our long  awaited Christmas dinner.

I love to entertain, but I  come alive for the holidays. The sights and sounds of Christmas are especially inspiring to me, along with the warm greetings of  friends and  neighbors as they  visit our home.

I want to  take this moment to  wish all of my  friends, colleagues, and fellow crafters a very Merry Christmas, and I hope that the blessings of the season bring all of you joy!

Merry Christmas,
Heather 








5 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Heather! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy christmas tot you and tour family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Nice and merry christmas for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your wishes.
    also a Happy Christmas to you and your family. and a good and drawing...and wishing all the best new year 2014.

    ReplyDelete