Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snowy Fun.

 Snow has fallen, is falling, or more is coming. They are  expecting  6-8 inches today.



I have to admit … I love snow.  Like adore it.  I get all excited like a kid when the flurries are flying.
 Nothing  better   then  looking  out the  window, sitting  with a  sketch pad  and  pencil in hand drawing  while  listening to the  fireplace crackle, while  sipping some  hot  chocolate.

Later on today  I will have some  new digi stamps  for you, once again.  So make  sure you   check back  here later or in my  shop to  see them:).

For now I have  added some  Eleanor and Pickles Snowy Fun Digi stamps.  Created last  winter  these are  some super fun stamps featuring my  ever so  popular  duo.  These  are  available in my  shop  now  at  a  Specially  reduced price... 50% off.  I  decided  in the  spirit of  Christmas to   extend my  50% off all Winter and Christmas   digis  thru Midnight tonight:)  So  happy  shopping and  then of  course  happy  crafting!
Enjoy  this  blast  from the past. These can  be  found in my  Eleanor and Pickles  section of my  shop.
Eleanor and Pickles Peppermint Sticks

Eleanor and Pickles Oopps Wrong Skates
Eleanor and Pickles Snowboarding

 

Eleanor and Pickles... Nutcracker.

**** Oh and Just  remember,  that the only legal place to buy Lacy Sunshine Digis is from  my Lacy Sunshine Store. Any other  place  selling my  digis is  doing so  illegally, and any money  they make on these digis is money  stolen from me. If  you  see  my  digis and  clear stamps  sold  else  where  please let me know.****

Until later on today....
Hugs, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment