Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Emily Shadow Box Tutorial

Today, we  have  a  fabulous  tutorial by  Denise.

Showcasing Lacy Sunshine's  Winter  Emily in a  beautiful  Shadow Box ..... from start  to  finish.












Winter Wonderland  Emily  Digi Stamp is  available in my  Lacy Sunshine  Shop and   perfect  for all your  holiday crafting needs.

I would like to  thank Denise  for this   amazing  tutorial and  if you would like to  see  more   of  Denise's  creations... please check out her  blog.

Happy Holidays... until  next time!
Heather



4 comments:

  1. GREAT tutorial! Look how beautiful Heather's 'Winter Emily', is! Try it,it's fun and different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a wonderful tutorial and the box frame really makes the image stand out.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise this is a wonderful tutorial, I am hoping to enlarge it so I can make one...thanks my friend...thanks Heather.xxx

    ReplyDelete