Thursday, January 2, 2014

Digis - Cute As A Button

Hi  fellow  crafters!

As promised I am blogging  again for the second time today and I  am back with two NEW digis that are  Cute As A Button!

I  like to introduce you to  IZZYBELLA BOO - Cute As A Button.


Isn't  she  just adorable!

"Izzy"  or "Bella".. (She will answer to  either).... Is an adorable Boo Fairy that collects all buttons. So if you hear  buttons rattling in  your craft containers  or are missing buttons from  your  clothes.... Guess who has them..... Lil Izzybella Boo that's who.   Izzy  is the newest addition to my  Boo Family Digi Stamp Collection.  

Izzy is now available in my  shop for all your crafting needs.

The next  new stamp debuting tonight is  Wix- Hearts A Blaze!


Another  cutie I do  say  so  and perfect for  your  Valentine's Day Cards!  Wix is the keeper  of the moonlight.  It appears she is   already  for Valentine's  Day  by   hanging  heart  shaped lanterns  from the  moon.

Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting  with these two  cuties!
Hugs, Heather

PS...  If you adopt  Izzybella Boo.. make sure you have  plenty of  buttons on hand so  she may  craft with you.


3 comments:

  1. indeed!...these are so cute images! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two beautiful digis, I really cannot make up my mind what one I like best, need to think about this one. Or I might just purchase the two of them. lol Your digis are the best. Thank you so much for producing them. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I absolutely adore IzzyBella Boo! Will be at the shop to grab her as soon as I can sort out the budget after the holidays. :-D

    ReplyDelete