Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Is In The Air

Today, Lacy Sunshine kicks off the new year with our 24th Challenge!   Amazing Sunshine DT  Creations featuring all new " Love Is In The Air"  digi stamps and clear  stamps. Perfect digis  for  LOVE  and VALENTINE'S DAY  Cards and Projects!  Please  visit our  Challenge  Blog. The  theme is  Anything  Goes.

Also  I want to  thank  Manderly  and  my  Design Team  for  such  work. I have  the  best  team!

Here  are  just  a  few of the  NEW   Digis  used.  They  are  now  available in the  new section of my  shop. Also be  sure to  visit the seasonal  section to  see many more  LOVE and VALENTINE's DAY Stamps.

Meet...  Lil Boo XoXo.
Abby ... Mending A Broken Heart


Lil Peanut XOXO Clear Stamp




Butterfly Princess


Remember this is  just a  peek of a few of the new  stamps  released today   so make  sure to  visit my  Lacy Sunshine Store      to  see all the new ones.


I hope you love them  as much  as I  do  creating them. 

Well I  am  off to  do some drawing  by the  fireplace  and  stay  warm:)  We have a  bad winter  storm  upon us.  Snow is  really  coming  down now and  are   suppose to  get  almost a  foot by late  this evening with   bitter   below  zero  temps.    Even though  the   cold  temps  are  awful... the   fresh  falling  snow is  a  beautiful  sight. 

Have  a  wonderful day  everyone and Happy crafting!

Hugs, Heather








3 comments:

  1. Stunning new images Heather and I couldn't resist buying some...so addictive...love annie xxx

    ReplyDelete