Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Matilda Button Boo

Hi Sweet Peeps!

This  evening I have a  delicious  treat for you.  I would like to  introduce you one of my newest  Boo   Characters ~~ Matilda Button Boo.


Over   the   Christmas  season I  created this lil  treasure but I   decided  to  wait to  release her  until I  had  her  all colored up.  Ans Since I  am   in bed  trying to  get  over my  cold/flu,  coloring  was the   most  appetizing  thing  to  do yesterday and  so  here she is  making her  official debut.

I have  hundreds of  characters  that need  some  coloring to make them  come  alive.... so  over the  next   few days  I will be  releasing  tons of  digis. Something  about   coloring  whether in bed  or near the  fire  place  that is   so  relaxing.

Anyway....  I  hope you  LOVE  Matilda as much  I  did  creating her.  She  has   such an innocent yet mischievous look about  her that is   sooooo  irresistible.

Matilda is now  available in my  Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.
Happy  crafting  everyone and  have a   delightful day!
Hugs, Heather
 




***This Blog and all content, unless otherwise indicated, © Heather Valentin. Any use of images or other content is prohibited without express permission from the artist.***






 

3 comments:

  1. Oh shes so sweet Heather... cant wait to see the other ones that you are colouring, but also, I hope you recover asap so you are 100% again.
    {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
    Marg xx ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love her..I need to get this gem!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete