Thursday, January 2, 2014

Twinkle Boo and Stars

A  couple of   weeks or  so a  wonderful  fan of  mine  had   contacted me in  regards to  creating a  digi  for her  featuring  stars.   She  had  mentioned  that her  house  was   covered in  stars and  needed to  have a   digi  for a  special  project. 

So that night,  I began  sketching and  creating... and my original  Twinkle Boo was   born. 

Today...  I  am  sharing with you the   wonderful  project   Denise P.  has  created   which  features  her  amazing  holiday  star  lights and Twinkle Boo.


So   beautiful  Denise and thank you  for  having me  create  this  special   digi  for you:)

If you  would love to  see more of  Denise's  projects   please  visit  her  blog.

If you would like to create  with   my  precious  Twinkle Boo ... she is   available in the new section to my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Also  until  midnight tonight, Jan. 2nd. Lacy Sunshine is  having a   Flash Sale! All of my original Flower Pot Pretties are  50% off!  How  cool is that?

Have a beautiful day and happy crafting!
Heather

PS....  Be  sure to  check back her   later... I  have  some new  digis   to  debut:)


4 comments:

  1. beautiful! so nice that she ask you to draw something with the stars.
    great project has she made with your image!
    lovely image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed! Thanks a million! 'Twinkle Boo' is so awesome and fun to color! My charm is on Shrinky Dinks (the charm is right there by the journaling) Thank-you again Heather!

    ReplyDelete