Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lacy Sunshine Blog Hop Winners!

Hi Sweet Peeps!

It's  time  to announce the  winners  from my  Lacy Sunshine  Blog  Hop!

But   first I  want to  THANK everyone   for making it  such a  huge success.  My  Design Team  did an  amazing  job  creating  beautiful   inspirations   featuring my  NEW  Cherished Wings  Clear Stamps.  Next I  want  to  thank you  my  wonderful  fans   for  enjoying my  images  and  my  sunshine girls  projects.   It means the  world to  all of us  here at  Lacy Sunshine that  our  creations  are enjoyed  so!

Next, without   further  ado... .let's   have  a  drum roll   please,  it's  time  to  announce  our Lacy Sunshine Winners. 

First  let's  start  with announcing the  winners for a  FREE DIGI STAMP OF THEIR CHOICE  from  each  blog.  These winners  were  "randomly" selected by  each Sunshine Girl  from the  comments posted on each blog.  In order to  claim your prize  please  email Manderly at  Manderlylynn@gmail.com with BLOG HOP DIGI WINNER in the  subject line with the title of your  digi selection.

Winners  are:

Ria's Blog - Lori Turner
Lene's Blog- Erin Stephenson
Dewi's Blog- Jules
Sammibug's  Blog- Erin Stephenson
Mandy's Blog- Barbara Godden
Kerry's Blog- Theresa Dickinson
Manderly's Blog- Beccy
Julie's Blog- Aussie Annie
Aletha's Blog- Melanie
Chrissy's Blog- Bastelarena


and  Now   Big  Drumroll....... It's time  to announce  our  Grand Prize Winners.  These  were  randomly selected comments left on all the blogs.  In order to  claim your  prize.  Please  email me  (Heather)  at  Lacysunshinestamps@live.com with Blog Hop Grand Prize Winner  in the subject line.

Winner of  Three NEW CHERISHED WINGS  CLEAR  STAMPS is....
JANET ZEPPA

Winner of Two New Cherished Wings  Clear Stamps is........
EDWINA BROWN

And  Winner of One New Cherished Wing Clear Stamp is.......
LORI TURNER

Congrats  to all of our winners.

Have  a wonderful  day  and  once  again  on behalf of myself and  my  Sunshine Design Team.... THANK YOU for being Lacy Sunshine Fans!

Hugs, Heather

13 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!!! Yay! Thanks so much - this blog hop/release was AMAZING!!! I cannot *wait* to bring some of these cutie pie images to life with color! HUGS!!!! Congrats to all the other winners as well! WAHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. and yes I am gonna whine.LOL. I didn't win..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun blog hop! Congrats to all the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of the winners!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo excited!!! Thanks Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Wow! I can't believe it! I won a stamp! Thank you so much! It has made my day. :)
    Congrats to all the other winners! Have fun everyone! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO!!! Congratulations everyone! What a fantastic hop this was.. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited! Thank you so much and congrats everyone! This was an awesome hop! Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a fabulous blog hop, and I won an image congrats to all winners. Of course now the HUGE job of picking an image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow huge congrats to all the lovely winners! enjoy your stamps xxx I am so excitted to have won a digi!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huge thanks to Heather for your wonderful hop and generousity xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUGE thanks to heather and the DT team for a wonderful hop and your generousity! I am so excited to have won a digi!!!! thanks for making my day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete