Saturday, February 8, 2014

So Excited!!

Hello everyone...Holy Macaroni I am so HAPPY to be doing this post I well lets just say having a hard time typing!!!  In case you are wondering my name is Kerri Boucher and I have been asked if I would like to be on the Creative Artist Team...Ok let me think YES YES YES!!!! Now that we have that out of the way.. I hope to be posting every second Saturday of the Month..Ok we are now going to get down to the fun stuff..Above is the image BASHFUL BUTTON & BOWS now tell me she is not the cutest thing..She is a DIGI that you can find over at Lacy's Shop http://lacysunshine.weebly.com 

Here she is coloured up a little more..I coloured her with my COPICS in the next pic which is below BASHFUL has been shaded using PRISMA PENCILS!!


Now this is the end creation I hope you like the card as much as I loved colouring her up..Lacy's image are beautiful and a lot of fun to colour.. take care, be happy and make sometime to create...HUGS

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kerri!! Your coloring is unbelievable!! Love LS stamps and this one is no exception! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! I know you are going to be great...you have a talent for colouring like no one else xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, fabulous card, great tutorial and awesome colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous! I Love it...congrats too I know you will be great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colouring & the whole article!! Well written & explained. Congratulations on your new position with Heather & the fabulous team. I am so jealous!!!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg xx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge congrats, Kerri! Beautiful colring and fabulous card. Looking forward to more of your posts. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Love your coloring of your image. Great embellishments. Love buttons. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so humbled by all of your comments..I am very luck to have been asked..I love to colour and I love to hear from all of the talented people who stop by and leave me such wonderful words!! have a great day HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS! She is just adorable and I love the way you colored her!

    ReplyDelete