Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wix and Sale

Hi everyone!

Hope you are  all having a  terrific   crafty day!  

Today, I  like to  introduce you to  one of my newest  digis. 
Meet Wix- Cherry Blossom Moon.

Created by Ria... one of my  Sunshine Design Girls

When spring draws near, I can't help but think of  the beautiful Cherry Blossoms. Have you every been to the Cherry Blossom Festival in  Washington D.C.   It's a beautiful sight seeing all those blossoms.

Also  today, in my  Lacy Sunshine.. A  Crafter's Candy Shoppe, I  am having a 24 hour Flash Sale!
50% off   my  Digi Stamps Only. (excluding  retiring soon digis).  From today 11:30 am (est)  tomorrow Feb. 23rd. 11:30 am ( est)  the  sale is effective.  Please use  code SpringDreams14 upon checkout to receive the  sale price! 


Have a terrific crafty day my friends!
Hugs, Heather

1 comment: