Saturday, March 8, 2014

Mayde Resident HouseKeeper and Haley Hydrangea.

Hi  friends!

Today I have  two  new  digis  for you, which are  now both  available in my  shoppe.

First is Mayde, who is  Lacy Sunshine's resident Housekeeper. She is hard at work doing all sorts of fun cleaning tasks. From Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies, vacuuming  with the  Electric Broom, to Puppy's Bathtime and more. This housekeeper is a true gem.  She is Adorable, fun and a true beauty.  

"Mayde's Pressing Matters"   debuts today. This is  another  perfect  addition to   my ever so popular  Mayde Collection.



Next  is Haley Hydrangea Flower Pot Pretties which  was  found  blooming in   my   studio   this  morning. 

What a  doll she is!

As  always  I hope you   love these digis  as much as  I   did creating them by  hand. 

Have a sunshiny crafting  day!
Hugs, 
Heather




Mayde and Haley  along with all Heather's work is registered in the US Copyright office.
 All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about these stamps? They are so adorable..... Heading to the store now!

    ReplyDelete