Saturday, March 22, 2014

Newbie to the Creative Team !!!!!

Hello Lacy Sunshine fans !! My name is Tanya Sarnowski and I am pleased to be joining the Creative Design Team. I recently fell in love with this images once I discovered them.How had I not seen these before I asked myself lol. So for all you long time peeps ,forgive me as I catch up. Now I will be featuring my projects every third Saturday of the month..so do watch for me (giggle)

Todays project is using Eleanor's Heart Balloons. She's so adorable !! If you don't have her please rush over to the store and get her lol...oh and have a looksey at other images as well.And for those who are not digi fans ,Lacy Sunshine carries clear stamps as well.
For all the details and more pictures do visit my blog 
http://obsessed-crazymomma.blogspot.com/



Hope you like !! 
Hugs :) 


7 comments:

  1. Delighted your on my creative team and this card is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and congrats on your design team position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome love your card and I already follow your blog!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so adorable, Tanya! What fab coloring and details. You're such a great addition to the Creative Team! xxD

    ReplyDelete