Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring Is In The Air

Spring is in the air today in my Lacy Sunshine Crafter's Candy Shoppe!

Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies to  Blooming Flower Pot Pretties to Lucky  Clovers....
today's Lacy Sunshine's Super Sunday  has a lil something for everyone!

To begin with   our new challenge... Challenge #28  "Spring Colors" officially  starts   and   my  wonderful  Sunshine Design Team has  created   some  gourmet  eye candy for you. Great inspirations to jump start  your  crafty  day! So please make sure  you  stop  by  my  challenge blog, today!

Secondly NEW Gourmet Digis   debut!

Here is  just a  lil peek at   some of the  goodies  that  has   filled my store.

Introducing Tiny Tulips Flower Pot Pretties.





Introducing Mayde  Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies.


And  next is  meet Rory's Lucky Clovers.

Then let's meet  Izzybella Boo's Spring Button Daisy.
and  for our  last  lil peek  look at  what  hopped into   my  shoppe... Rory's Eggstra Delivery!

More cuties  await you in my  shop so please make sure you  come check them out.

I hope you all have a wonderful  day!  Happy Shopping and Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Heather

3 comments:

  1. They are FABULOUS, I LOVE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always they are all super gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete