Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Bloom. Some Pigs and Emmilou Boo!

Happy  Sunday  fellow  crafters and friends!

I hope you   are  having  a terrific  crafting  day!

Today  I  have  some  new digis to  share with  you.  So   grab a cup of tea or  coffee  and  check out   the  wonderfully  sweet   crafting candy!


First I would like to introduce you too  my newest  BOO.

*** Warning-  Cuteness  Alert*****
Meet Emmilou Boo.


Next  here is  Emmilou, Oink and Oinker Too.


Just wanted to let you know, for those of you  who remember  our  country  gal  Roxann and her  pet  Oinks......well  Oinks  would have  appeared in this  digi too but he is off have  some fun  today:) So   just  these   two lil  piglets   appeared today(wink)

And look at  what  blossomed  in my Lacy Sunshine Garden today... 
Meet  Ivy Flower Pot Pretties.

Now these  three  precious   digi stamps  are  available only in my  Lacy  Sunshine .. A  Crafter's Candy Shoppe.

Well I  hope you have  enjoyed   our   crafting  candy  for  the day!

Also before I  forget I  am   having  a  FLASH SALE today  until Midnight tonight  EST. All digi stamps(  excluding retiring soon)  are   all 50% off. Please use  code AprilSun50  upon checkout. 

Happy shopping and  crafting!
Hugs,
Heather





1 comment:

  1. great drawings, Heather. beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete