Saturday, April 5, 2014

Another Newbie to the Creative Team



Happy Saturday!  I'm Donna Mundinger and am so thrilled to be joining you here as a new member of the Lacy Sunshine Creative Team.  I'll be sharing a project I made with the adorable Mayde line of stamps.  I've used all 6 of the Mayde Stamps (currently available in the NEW section of the Shop) to make a little weekly inspirational chore reminder with note pad.  Each day showcases Mayde hard at work.

Monday features Mayde Laundry Day.


Tuesday, Mayde Pressing Matters


Wednesday, Mayde Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies


Thursday, Mayde's Electric Broom


Friday, Mayde Scrub, Scrub, Scrub


and finally Saturday Mayde's Puppy Bathtime.
 
I'm pretty sure Mayde rests on Sunday after all that hard work.  LOL  Have to say I enjoyed coloring this gal a lot more than I do cleaning house, but my project makes me smile and I hope you like it too.  Come visit me at Popsicle Toes to ay "Hi" and see a few more pix.

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and what a fabulous idea with the book, you've given me an idea, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this project is super cute! Love the easel style chart, what an awesome idea and your coloring brings her to life beautifully! Congrats on your DT spot, how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats great, love all the fab images you have colored in and what fab coloring x

    ReplyDelete