Thursday, April 24, 2014

Girly you rock!!


Hello Everyone,
Here is Tiets and this is my first post on this blog.. I was very proud when Heather asked me to join this team, and I had to think it over for a while, because I am very busy with my DT work for Noor! Design. But I love the digi's Heather is making so I said yes!
I will tell you something more about myself. I am married to Karel and we have 2 children. My daughter is 25 years old and is living with her boyfriend,(they will gett married febr next year!) and my son of 23 is living with us. He is a student.
I also work , helping older people at home, which is very greatfull to do.
Since 2,5 years am I working for Noor! design, and it is so great to work with their materials. We have a lovely team !
Now my card:
This is Rory-Delivery of love.. I love the cool look of her and just had to color her.
You can find her here in the section sweet urchins .



I started with my copics markers and when I had her face and hair done,  I had to pick the purple colors and nothing was right with the papers I was using! So I surched my prisma pencils and colored the rest !
The papers are just perfect for rocky Rory and I think I have managed to make a cool card with her.
As I told you I am a DT member of Noor! Design. They are making dies, stamps and papers and all you see on the card is Noor! Design. It is so easy to combine all these things on a card.
I hope I have inpired you with this card and  you will see more of me in the future here!

Hugs Tiets xx

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Tiets. beautiful coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card I love your layout!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card I adore the pinks and purples together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and coloring! Love all the extra embellies. It sure shows off the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige kaart Tiets
    en succes met je DT werk !
    Groetjes van Monique ( niki1 )

    ReplyDelete