Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lizzie and Claude!!

Good morning to all of my fellow Lacy Sunshine lovers!! I have a very cute Digi Image that I have had the honour to colour up..LIZZIE and CLAUDE now tell me this is not cute..I am sorry for the poor lighting..I am part of the CREATIVE ARTIST TEAM..So this image was coloured using COPIC markers and shaded with PRISMA PENCIL... I hope you like the card..the pics down below give you a rough idea of my creative process..Sorry for the short post but I have a torn hip and it is giving me a run for my money tonight..thanks for stopping by and if you like this image head over to shop and pick her up..take care..




6 comments:

  1. Love it Kerri, she is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa cuanto detalle y los corazones sensacionales yo también quiero ese digi.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally PRECIOUS, Kerri! Love the new stamp and what you've done with her. I'm always partial to a bit of a "dark" vibe. Take care of that hip. Sending healing vibes. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is Fabulous!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete