Saturday, May 3, 2014

New Victorian Lizabeth!


It's Donna Mundinger here and I'm so excited to be debuting the new Victorian Lizabeth. I couldn't help but do something Steampunk , using the Steampunk Debutant DP's from Graphic 45.


Isn't she AMAZING?!  I've colored this beautiful gal with Copics in the rich shades of the papers.
Skin: E000, E00, E11 Lips: E04
Hair: YR14, E07, E09
Dress: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
She's fussy cut and popped for dimension and I've added tiny metal gears from Tim Holtz.
 

Here's a better view of the dimension.  I've popped the layers so I could add die cut gears (Tim Holtz for Sizzix) that I've rubbed with Rub'n Buff and embossed with Frantage.  I can see this new darling gal in a lovely vintage setting or even a much darker scene as well.  Can't wait to color her up again. Sh'es available NOW  in the New section of the Shop.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful colorwork.!! beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a Beauty! What an awesome job you did with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous work, Donna! Love the colors, your layout, and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Donna.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna M.
    I really love this project, the papers, colors, and the image totally ROCKS! I love how you have colored your image, my friend!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna M.
    I really love this project, the papers, colors, and the image totally ROCKS! I love how you have colored your image, my friend!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete