Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Simple Moments


It is already a new month so I have to show you something again..and look!!
I am so proud!!! Heather has made a gorgeous new Rory digistamp, just for me and my clubmembers!! Here is Rory Catching butterflies!! isn't she adorable???
I am so fond of butterflies so my card had to be with lot's of them.
I have made a tag and in front of the tag is a kind of plateau made of a round diecut. It is part of the tag so I could make a little scene on it.
The design papaers are from Bobunny- primrose.. lovely spring colors!
I have colored the digi with my copics markers. The butterlies at the right side are from Noor!Design. I cut them in half so I could glue 2 of them at the top.
Did you see the honeycomb at the top?? Thats softboard from Dutch Doobadoo, You can paint it or just leave it the way it is.
The filmstrip(Noor! Design) I have painted a bit with gesso, just as on some other things on the tag.
The postcard is a stamp also from Noor! Design, I stamped it on the design paper, distressed it and wrinkled it a bit.
I hope you like my creation this time, and hopefully it gives you some inspiration!

If you are looking for more inspiration, maybe you can become a member of my club too!
It is a Dutch club, but we have members from other countries too.
Please take a look and who knows you like it.. We do lot's of challenges, workshops, scrap onlines,
and this time we give this digi away.. only for my clubmembers!

Just click on this link:

Hugs Tiets xx


5 comments:

  1. This is amazing Tiets:) So happy you love the digis:)
    Hugs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Tiets! this is just breathtaking! Fabulous colors and the details are amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete