Sunday, June 15, 2014

A corner book mark with Eleanor Bookworm


When I saw Eleanor Bookworm I knew I had to make a corner book mark..
I have colored her with my copics markers and used papers from Noor! Design- Spring paperbloc.





Onderneath the corner mark, I glued  the new corners from Dutch Doobadoo.. so easy to use!!
I love using much flowers on my cards and creations and this time I put the filmstrip with the flowers  and added some text in it.
Noor! design has also a notebook die.. I used it with the design papers at the left side on the book mark.



Here you can see the corner book mark without the book...

Did you already bought the new online magazine?? So much cards, creations, tips tutorials in it...just a must have!!



I hope you enjoyed watching my creation and I hope to see you soon !

Hugs Tiets xx

2 comments:

  1. This is hands down the cutest bookmark I've EVER seen! Adorable, Tiets! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Donna!! xxx

    ReplyDelete