Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sisters of Craft

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a  terrific crafty  day!

A few week ago, I was  asked to  be  a guest designer of the new Sisters of Craft Blog.  Needless to  say  I   said  YES... while doing the happy  dance!   



  The Sisters Of Craft is  a  monthly ANYTHING GOES challenge blog. Their motto.....

"Our attitude towards our crafting is that ANYTHING GOES, ALL OF THE TIME." 
 
I am   also  proud to  announce that  I am the  sponsor  for their  challenge this month!  How  cool is  that.  
 
Here is the  card I  created  for  their challenge which  features  the  one  and only Eleanor and Pickles ..Best Friends Forever.   By the  way  this  digi stamp  can   be found in my Lacy Sunshine Shoppe. 

Please  make sure you  visit this challenge and show them  some crafty love!  This  challenge is run  by Gill McCall, one of our  Lacy Sunshine Creative  Team Designers.  There are some  amazing  inspirational projects on this  blog   too:) So enjoy!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Heather
 



9 comments:

  1. Super cute card Heather !! Love it...and of course the image is so gosh-darn cute !! <3 Congrats on the GDT position...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so chuffed that you agreed to be our June sponsor and that you wanted to be our GDT too. Such a beautiful card you have created, your colouring is devine as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous Heather...fabulous colouring and love your design and flowers...so pretty..congrats on your GDT...

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather this is awesome. Can you tell us what colors you used for her hair? So beautiful!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning,, great news on gdt as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation hun, I have entered this challenge with one of your images Heather. You know me Heather, I love your images..
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, how cute is that card!! love the image and your colouring is phenomenal. Congrats on the gdt. have to go check the challenge out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how FUN! Fabulous make and I'm sure they're totally honored to have you as a GDT as well as a sponsor. You certainly rarely see an artist willling to do that. FABULOUS! Love all of the gorgeous details! xxD

    ReplyDelete