Saturday, June 14, 2014

WHEN I FOLLOWED MY HEART .....

Good morning to you all

Today it is my turn to show you my Creative Team Lacy Sunshine card.

I have used Abigail Heart wishes digi and she can be found HERE in the shoppe.

I have created a bit of a unique shape to this card as it started off life as an A4 card blank then i wanted the large embossed heart and i wanted to use a frame die too, so its all a bit of centre which makes it unique.




The digi has been coloured using Spectrum Noir Markers and lots of little pearls added around her hair and dress. Then i ran it through my die cutting machine to squish them flat.



Check out the amazing detail on the embossing from this Crafters Companion Embossalicisous heart folder.




I have also used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and leaves and a stamped sentiment along with punched out hearts as embellishments.

One of the Tonic border frame dies has been de-constructed to form the shape around the digi.


Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to reading your comments. Till next month, happy crafting



4 comments: