Sunday, July 27, 2014

A lil bit of Christmas and more

Hi  everyone!

Hope you are  all  having  a great crafty  day!

As most  of you I have  been  extremely busy  with my  big move.... and  finally  yes I can  seee light  at the  end of the tunnel. Only  a few more  boxes  left. Yayyy!  It's been  an adventure  and  so  worth it.  Here  are some  photos,  which I  have  promised to share with  you. Even including  a  photo  of my  drawing  inspiration room  before it's makeover.  The  completed photos  of my   new  studio drawing  room   will be coming real  soon.


My   before the  makeover  drawing inspiration room photo.
 
I  so  love the master  garden jacuzzi  tub.  Perfect  for  relaxtion.







  So   this  is  why I have been   a  little MIA.   One  thing  for  certain..  I   am  loving   my new   house and   so   are  all my   fur babies!  They are  having a blast  chasing  each other  thru  all the  rooms.  The are    not   too  thrilled with  the   construction/remodeling noise in  my   downstairs  studio  area   but  only  a  few more  days   and that will  all be completed.

Now   let's  change   gears  and  look at some  amazing   Winter and  Christmas  creations  featuring some of my new  digis by  some of my design  and  creative sunshine girls. Also  check out my  store  for more  new  digis I  just  listed today.  Yes I  have been  a very  busy  girl(wink) and of  course I will  have more new  digis  coming out over the  next  couple of  days!

Hugs, Heather




















6 comments:

  1. What a stunning home Heather..I'm so jealous..living in a tiny 2 bed flat..but it is mine, so can be grateful for that.Gorgeous inspirational cards you have shared from crafters..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Heather your home is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place you have. Very happy for you and can't wait to see your new crafty space when its done. Beautiful cards from the ladies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic looking house, can i come and live in a wee corner please ??? lol Looking forward to the new digis releases :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heather beautiful enjoy your home sweet home.
    Liefs San.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is beautiful!! Hope you enjoy it..all of the creations are also awesome!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete