Monday, July 28, 2014

Lucky Bamboo by Sunshine Girl Chrissy

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a terrific  weekend and your  week is  starting off  on a good note.

Today  I  would like to  take the opportunity to spotlight one of  my  amazing  Sunshine Designers....  Chrissy!

For  our  current  challenge "Flowers",  Chrissy  created  with  one of my  new  flower pot pretties.. this one  called Lucky Bamboo!  




This is  a fabulous  card  and   very unique  color palette.  Dainty and  elegant  comes to mind  when I  describe this beautiful creation!


Thanks  so much   Chrissy   for being a Sunshine Girl!

If you would like  to  create  with Lucky Bamboo.. this  beauty  is  available in the  new section to my Lacy Sunshine Shoppe:)

Have a wonderful  day... till tomorrow my  crafty  friends!
Hugs, Heather

1 comment:

  1. A happy colored card very nice.
    Greatings San Lahnstein.

    ReplyDelete