Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sammi Boo Caroling

hi everyone, caroline here. My turn to blog today hopefully all goes ok as our internet not playing nice at the moment.
I have used Sammi Boo Caroling which can be found Here in the new section of the Lacy Sunshine shoppe, she is such a sweetie. I have colored her with graphit markers. Around the edges of the image i have embossed with Fran-tiag. shabby white. The lamp i colored some acetate with the graphit markers and stuck behind so it looked like the light was on.
The die cut corners are by memory box, The holly and christmas rose decoupage is a sheet i bought years ago but could not find a name on it. I have also used glamour dust on the tree to give it a nice glittery feel. I also used flower soft snow around sammi boo's feet for the lovely wintery look.
Why not take a look at all the wonderful cards on the lacy sunshine challenge blog and also join us at our facebook group, please keep coming back here to visit to see what the next creative team posting will be.
Thats me signing off till next time, hope to see you all soon
caroline x

1 comment:

  1. adorable, fab colouring. totally love her furry boots x

    ReplyDelete