Wednesday, August 13, 2014

From My Art Desk To Your Finished Projects

Hi everyone!


I spent  the   last   couple of   hours   just  enjoying   the  amazing  creations, actually  works of  art,  created by my  fans  and   team members  featuring  my  Lacy Sunshine Stamps.   It's    so  fascinating  to see all the different interpretations from  just one image.  This image  today  I am  referring too... is one  I debuted  to  the public on May 3, 2014.  It's   my Victorian Lizabeth stamp. What  grace  and  beauty  this   stamp  has   inspired in the   crafting  world. 

Below   are  just a  few amazing  creations  featuring this original  stamp.  Thank you   to  everyone  for  enjoying this   stamp so. Enjoy  this  wonderful  eye candy!
















hugs,
Heather

PS- before I  forget should  you want learn more about my original  Victorian Lizabeth Stamp  please  check out Zach's Blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Heather, for showing the card that I made using your Victorian Lisabeth. She, like all of your images, is a joy to colour & create with. Your artistry is awesome, you are so talented & I am so lucky to call you a friend.
    {{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fabulous collection! Amazing work by all with that beautiful Lizabeth. xxD

    ReplyDelete