Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hannahs "Work In Progress" Hangout!

Good Morning everyone!!! Newbie here saying a big hello to you today on this fabulous Saturday morning! Double celebration for me...So very happy to be joining you today and also my Birthday! 

Today I chose the school theme and made a door sign!  This was made using the gorgeous digi by Heather Valentin called Hannah



 
Printed on Rymans white glossy paper I used promarker colours :
Rose Pink, Hearthstone, Vanilla, Sleigh Bell, Fresh Blossom, Pale Pink, April shower, Peony, Coral and caramel

 
Here is a close up version of the finished coloured image..isn't she adorable! Gorgeous and very cool! Using an mdf pre cut hanger I inked over it with the promarker rose pink and added some gorgeous papers by Hazy Days. The punch that I used was a Martha Stewart. Buttons etc were from my stash.  
To add a finishing touch I distressed round the outside of the finished piece with Victorian Velvet distress ink and give a liberal spray of gold glitter by crafters companion.  "Work In Progress" was then complete.
 
  Check out my blog zmumzcreates.BlogSpot.co.uk for more inspiration!
 
Vibrant, zingy and modern! Hope you like my first piece!
Until next time
Love mich
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh it is lovely, congratulations on your first post for Lacy Sunshine..
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B
    ;0 xx
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab job you did with Hannah! What a FUN image!

    ReplyDelete