Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy Sunday....


Happy sunday Sunshine FANS....
Now I am a huge Sunshine fan but today was a really grey wet and windy day here in Holland so perfect to stay in and Craft my day away....
So I started this morning with early morning colourings of Thea Boo's Blowing Bubbles...
Isn't she the Cutest and looking so full of Mischieff...
You find Thea in the Boo section of the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe ...

I coloured her with a combination of Spectrum Noir markers and Pencils...

This fun card style is a cuttingfile from the Silhouette Online store that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo...

well hope your all enjoying your sunday as for me it is more a NO SUN DAY hahahaha

hugs Ria

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I have been considering getting the Cameo for sometime now! Were the pencils you used also Spectrum Noir??

    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sammy,
      Yes I also used the Spectrum Noir pencils ;) and you really should treat yoursef to the Cameo you will LOVE it ;) hahahah
      hugs Ria

      Delete
  2. Wow, its gorgeous Ria!!! I wish I could afford any cutting machine but I cant! I dont even get the luxury of large Birthday or Christmas presents either as Im a disabled single parent. Can I please ask though? Why is the card curved??
    {{{happy crafting hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. not everywhere in holland it was raining it was hot one little bui about 10 minutes in the afternoon late in the evening stardet to rain i love it very much gr monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring! Love the style of your card! Gotta get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete