Saturday, August 9, 2014

LOTS OF BUBBLE FUN

Good morning

Today is my turn again to show you something inspirational.
Summer time is in full swing so what better than to share with you a flowery summer card.

I have used the lovely digi called Bubbles Bath  and she can be found in the shoppe  


I have used the following products :-

The backing card sheet from a Die'sire packet
Papermania dotty backing paper
Creata mirror card
Spellbinders flower die
Sheet of clear acetate
Crafters Companion bubble embossing folder from SLC range.
Sentiment from my stash.
Ribbon from my stash
Butterfly sticker from my stash


I have coloured her with copic markers and added glitter to all the water bubbles.


I have used the embossing folder to emboss a sheet of clear acetate.


The acetate has been stuck to the back of the white card and mirror card and arched the front like a wrap.
I love how this has turned out.


The little white flower has been cut from a spellbinder die and snipped in on one petal and tucked behind the sentiment. A pink flower bling added for its centre.



Thanks for stopping by today and i hope you like my make. See you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment