Friday, August 29, 2014

Lupita's 'Skool' Notebook

Morning Everyone, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Donna and this is my first creation and post for Lacy Sunshine blog as part of their Creative Design Team...Wow...still can't believe it!

So here goes - The theme I have chosen is 'Back to School' and for this I am using the gorgeous Lupita
Instead of doing a card, I decided to create something different but in keeping with the theme, so came up with the idea of a notebook and pencil.


For making this I have used the following products :-

Chipboard
We R Memory Keepers The Cinch Binding Tool and Wires
Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Bonnets & Bowties Backing Paper
K&Company Glitter Flowers
Michelle Ackerman Fabric Pocket Sticker
Prima Fabric Flowers and Butterfly
Sizzix Cloud Die
Papermania Alpha Minis
Crafter's Companion Watercolour Card and 'Pearl Diamond' Spray&Sparkle Gloss Varnish
Pan Pastels Violet Tint and Magenta Tint
Pencil, Pearl Gems, Lace Border & Ribbons from my stash
ProMarkers to colour image.


ProMarkers used were :-
Face - Ivory, Vanilla, Blush
Lips - Antique Pink
Eyes - Pear Green
Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Caramel
Clothes - Orchid, Sky Blue, Mustard, Cool Aqua, Lime Green, Fuchsia Pink, Pink Carnation

Thanks so much for stopping by
See you again soon
   Hugs Donna x

  
            



3 comments:

  1. So kool! Much better than when we used to use wallpaper/wrapping paper to cover our school books! x

    ReplyDelete