Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sandi boo school days

Hi everyone, caroline here. Today its my turn to show you my project. I have used Sandi Boo off to school as for many of you our little darlings are going back to school soon. I have made this card for my granddaughter Emily who is moving up a class this year. I have colored her with graphit markers. The backing papers i printed off one of the Nikky Hall work and play cd's. The ribbon and charm from ribbon girl. The little globe and note book from £1 shop, flower is a kanban sheet with a my minds eye enamel dot in the middle.
We would love it if you would join us at our challenge blog where the theme is summer and also why not pop over and join in the fun over ate the lacy sunshine facebook page.
Thats me till next time
caroline x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Caroline! Love the bright colors and perfect embellies. Super cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, love the colour choices x

    ReplyDelete