Sunday, August 24, 2014

STARGAZER



Hello everyone

It is my turn to show you my Creative Team posting today for summer.  Summer is almost over and for me that brings sadness as im then thinking ahead to cold and to the bad weather. So for me I would like to keep the summer sunshine with me as long as I can.

So today im showing you a little Stargazer Sunshine. The stargazer lily is my all time favourite flower so you can imagine how excited I was to find a Lacy Sunshine digi stamp with such a lilly




Id like to introduce you to Sparkles Stargazer Lily digi stamp from the Flower Pot Pretty range.

She is adorable and I have used her so many times on my creations. 




To make this card i have used the following products :

Fee J Designs backing paper
Studio Light backing paper
Flower & butterfly embellishments from Caroles Crafts
Tonic verso die
Pink and Cerise card stock and bling from my stash
Copic markers to colour the image

Well thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon. Remember we have lots going on for Lacy Sunshine, please stop our Facebook page to enter the current Octavia colouring competition and we have an ornament making contest on the pinned post on the blog.

Until next time.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, i adore stargazer lilies as well, cannot have them in the house though as allergic.
    amazing coloring as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring Gill, loving all the lilies too!
    Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete