Sunday, August 3, 2014

Victorian Lizabeth

Hi Everyone!

First I  would like to   say... CONGRATS  to  all our  Lacy Sunshine Challenge  Winners!  Also  like to thank  all those  who  entered!

Next I  like to  say  THANK YOU  to my  amazing  Sunshine Girls Team  for all your amazing   Summer  Sticky Wings  Inspirations! Awesome as  always!

And  now....  I would love to   spotlight some  amazing creations   by   some of  our  fans  and   design  girls  featuring my Lacy Sunshine's  Victorian Lizabeth.  This copyrighted image  made its  official  debut  to the  public  a  few months.

Victorian Lizabeth is  currently  available  at  our Lacy Sunshine's  Shoppe!

Enjoy the  wonderful  eye candy!
Have a  wonderful day!
Hugs,
Heather

PS-   You might  want to  check out Creech On Craftings  blog for  some "Interesting"  information.







1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! Love these cards so much! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete