Monday, August 25, 2014

victorian Octavia Melancholy

good morning to you all Caroline here with you today. i thought i would share with you today Octavia, she is such a little darling and was a pleasure to color. I wanted to keep the whole feel summery even though the weather here in the north east of the uk has turned quiet chilly, defiantly autumn weather.
I have used  my graphit markers  to color her in
skin 4175, 4155, 4145, 4120
hair1250, 1150, 1130, 1110
dress, flowers and feather 5130, 5120,5110
coat 3250, 3245 and 3210
I used little tiny gems on her hat and in her hair and a couple on her dress.
I have used backing  paper from a vintage/travel scrapbook pad by crelando which i bought in lidle, The car was also on the page which i cut out to use on the front of the card.
I used used nestabilities gold majestic circles to build up the back layers but cut them out on a rectangle rectangle piece of backing paper.
The lace i bought in dainty supplies.
The ribbon and lillies came from wild orchid crafts, the stick pin and the gold fan were bits i picked up out and about on my travels but think they were from do crafts.
Thats me signing off again, hope to see you all again soon
caroline x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and design, Caroline, loving the colours too!
    Hugs D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuaaa... sweet vintage... love this one so much... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete