Thursday, September 25, 2014

A gift of delight

Good morning all!!

Newbie here again with a creation I so very much enjoyed!  Today I have used the gorgeously devine Co Co La belle digi By Heather Valentin.  I have made a gorgeous gift bag with it.

Here is the beginning of the project...the gorgeous digi and the new Promarkers Spring Summer 2014 set. I also used the Rose Pink Promarker to colour in the outside to match in later with the lovely creata mirror card!
 
 
Here she is...isn't she just juicy!!! love her! And this is the studio light paper pad I picked to co ordinate with the colours used.
 
 
The final creation, using joy dies, a brown take away bag and Victorian velvet distress ink!
 
Hope you like my creation today and get inspired to have a look at all the other gorgeous digis heather valentin has created in the Lacy Sunshine shop.
 
Love michelle
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH, I love it, Michelle! Fabulous bag and beautiful coloring. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors and what you've done with her, what a beauty.

    ReplyDelete