Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Rory Fae monday with Ria...

Happy Monday Lacy Sunshine Fans...
I  wanted to show you my Early morning colouring of today as I coloured up this cute new Rory Fae by Lacy Sunshine Stamps. Isn't she the cutest Rory ever!!
In the first picture you see how I first coloured her with alcohol markers anddthe other pictures are when I used Prisma pencils to enhance Rory just a bit more :) as it seems I am in a vintage colour mood lately...


And the following pictures you see Rory Fae all coloured and used on a card full with embellies and all... You can get this cute Rory in the Lacy Sunshine Store...

I hope you enjoyed my happy monday posting :)
hugss Ria



2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Ria! Love the way you made her look vintage-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so love this sweet Rory!! and you did her up beautifully!!..i so love vintage..tfs..huggzz

    ReplyDelete