Monday, September 8, 2014

Rory collecting Autumn Leaves

Morning everyone, caroline here with you all again today. I thought i would make a pop up box using Rory collecting Autumn leaves, she is just such a cutie and can be found in the shoppe. As the theme this time is autumn i thought i would keep all the coloring to autumn colors. I have used my graphit markers and promarkers to color her with. For skin i have used colors 4175, 4155, 4145, 4120 hair 3250, 3245, 3110 and 1250, dungarees i have used pumpkin and amber plus lemon , vanilla and primrose.
The actual box itsel i made with the no measure method as any one who no's me i,m not good with measurements. I have used kanban backing card to decorate the flaps.
All finished off with a memory box grand oak tree, crafts too fence in front of the oak tree,a tattered lace happy birthday greeting and some hand cut grass. You can make these boxes as plain or as elaborate as you like. My theory now is remember cost of postage and that it all has to fit in an envelope.
That's me for this time and hope to see you all again soon
caroline x

1 comment: