Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sugar Plum

Hi everybody!

Hope you are   all having a  super  happy  crafting  day! This  whole  entire  week  has  been  super marvelous here  at Lacy Sunshine!  Tons of  exciting  things happening, contracts  being  signed and well  soon I  am going to be  able to  tell you all!   I  just  hope  I  don't  burst  with  excitment  before I  can   tell you (Big Smiles)  So  please   stay  too for  all the  upcoming news!

Now ....I  want you  to meet  someone  really  special.....




Hi!!!!! I'm Sugar Plum Sweet Urchin... Call me "SUGI" for short! I hope you like me and want to craft with me. I am now available in Heather's Lacy Sunshine Shoppe. In the new section! I so can't wait to see what everyone will create with me.
xoxo,

SUGI!


Well  that is  all  for now.... I  will be   back  real soon to   share with you  all my news.
For now though.. have  a happy  crafting  day!
 hugs,
Heather and "Sugi" (wink)

PS~  Remember  all images, sketches and  stamps  are  all copyrighted. All Rights  reserved with Heather Valentin

5 comments:

  1. Love her Heather. Reminds me of a coat I had when little. My mum used to make my coat out of my grandmas hand me downs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is just adorable Heather and she can come and play at my house whenever she wants...

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A love Sugi so much that I brought her as soon as I saw her.
    Cant wait for your very exciting news Heather....
    Will we die of anticipation before you tell us??????
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xxx
    PS Im so happy that your awesome work is going forward at
    such a fast pace H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUGI is Adorable as are all your sweet images. I love colouring them and making cards for friends with them, keep up the great creating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely adorable! ♡

    ReplyDelete