Saturday, October 11, 2014

BOO BOO ITS KITTY BOO !!!

Hello fellow Sunshine crafters

Today is my turn to share with you some inspiration on a Halloween theme.  So here she is KITTY BOO.

I have coloured and made my project in traditional Halloween colours - orange, purple, lime and black.




I have used the following products :-

Orange pearlescent card stock
Black card stock
Purple card stock
Backing papers free from crafting magazine
Spellbinders Dies for background
Caroles Crafts sweets dies
Ticket sentiment
Ribbon and bling from my stash

The image has been coloured with copic markers.

I hope you like what i have shown you today and ill be back again on the 25th with another Halloween creations





2 comments:

  1. It fabulous Heather. I love the colours youve used and Kitty is gorgeous!! Another one for my wish list, my bank balance doesnt like you at the moment lol. Its a good job that I do though because of all these gorgeous little images that you bring us.
    {{{Hugs}}} and warmest wishes to you
    Marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! What a great job you did with this fun digi!

    ReplyDelete