Saturday, October 25, 2014

GO ON BE A DEVIL !!!

Hello fellow Sunshine crafters

Today is my turn to share with you some inspiration on a Halloween theme.  So here she is in the form of one of the amazing RORY digis this one is called RORY DEVIL COSTUME

I have coloured and made my project in traditional Devil Halloween colours - reds and blacks




I have used the following products :-

Red pearlescent card stock
Black card stock
Red Mirror card
Spellbinders Bats Dies
Spellbinders background die
Cheery Lynn flourish die
Typed sentiment
Ribbon roses and bling from my stash

The image has been coloured with copic markers.

I hope you like what i have shown you today and ill be back again in November with another Halloween creations

HAPPY HAUNTING HALLOWEEN



1 comment:

  1. Gill, that red and black is excellent together, it really shows of the digi!

    ReplyDelete