Sunday, October 12, 2014

Steampunk Cindy Vamping it up!

Good Sunday Morning from the newbie here!!!

I come with some inspiration for a simple card with a bit of difference I hope! something that is versatile and can be used for many occasions!!!

Isnt she a peach! So now I will give you all the information you need to re-create this cutie!


Coloured in with promarkers using the following colours : Caramel, vanilla, satin, putty, praline, tan, caramel, shale and burnt sienna.  A gorgeous group of colours and one of my personal favourites.

Here she is, all coloured and looking lush!

using a basic matt and layering on the base of the card (from Creata online) I faux stitched round this gorgeous image , added some vintage lace and mounted on foam pads. a corresponding satin ribbon and voila!
 
Don't forget to check out the lacy valentine shop and my blog zmumzcreates.BlogSpot.co.uk for more inspiration.
 
Have a wonderful day, chow for now, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    This card is so elegant! The image is too cute and your coloring is outstanding - my next project!!

    ReplyDelete