Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Good Morning ALL!

I started thinking, the center stair step card is fab looking, but what would happen if I did just the opposite!  So, I guess this would be called the reverse center stair step card!
After you color Heather's 'Snow Bunny Ethereal Enchantress' with copics
(I forgot Skin: E00, Eooo, E0000 Blush Blush: R00 Lips: RV10 enhanced with prisma)
You can get started on your card base.
Start with a blank piece of heavy white CS measuring 7 1/2" X 11"
Your card will be 5 1/2" x 71/2". The two outer panels will be 1 1/2" each and your center panel will be 4 1/2"
Line it up on the 1 1/2" mark and cut from the 1" mark up to the 6 1/2" mark, flip it over and do the same on the other side. Those are the only two cuts that you will make. I put a copic marker in so you could see the slits.
You can hardly see it but score in the middle of the two slits, 
1", 2", 6 1/2"
Then score 5 1/2" on the outer panels
Fold your score lines, 1" (mountain) 2" (valley) 6 1/2" (mountain)
The two outer score lines fold you card in half
When you fold your card, it looks like this
Your done with the card base now time to decorate
I used two die cuts from Stampin' Up,  the flourish and the bigz lattice, which I cut in half
I wanted the two outer to hang over a bit so they are 1 3/4" X 4 1/2" and the bottom panel is 1 1/4" X 7 1/2". I embossed my glitter paper with a snowflake cuddle bug folder. I made a frame for Snow Bunny to rest
I popped up Snow Bunny and the diecuts. This is pretty but it needs more stuff.

Some of the snow flakes are stickers and some are sequin snow flakes with rhinestones in the center. On Heather's Snow Bunny, I used diamond dust, stickles, and glossy accents.

Instead of the two outer panels recessed, the center is, which looks like a shadow box, Huh!
(TRY IT, IT'S FUN!)













2 comments:

  1. Gosh what a stunning card, that image is so beautiful, oooo and I want her outfit! Crafty Blessings Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise, its gorgeous!! I love how you have decorated the card around the beautiful Snow Bunny image.
    {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
    Marg ;0 xx
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete