Friday, November 21, 2014

Steampunk Snow...The only way to go!

Good Friday to all....it is the end of the week!!! Whoop whoop!  And here I am giving you a little bit of Lacy Sunshine happiness on this cold cold day!

Today I should like to share with you a gorgeous little card that I have done for a dear friend using the lovely Steampunk Snow from our lovely talented Heather!!!

 
List of promarkers used:
Burnt Sienna
Caramel
Morning Mist
Sleigh Bell
Starfish
Tan
Vanilla
Coral
Fire Wood
Satin.
Rose Pink
 

 
Using hazy days papers and creata dark mirror card, a lovely sheena Douglass stamp and a bit of gothic bling and voila!!!
 
Look out for some more steampunk from me..I love it!
 
Have a great weekend. Don't forget to check out all the new lovely ethereal enchantress digis from Heather now in the Lacy Sunshine shop!!!
 
Love Michelle

1 comment: