Monday, November 24, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes


Hello Everyone!!
Tiets here to show you a Christmas creation with some trees and North Pole Rory!
This digi heather made special for my club members  and I had to make  something with it.
isn't she gorgeous??
The trees are from a Dutch company called Dutch Doobadoo. I glued some paper(Noor! design) on it and with Gesso I made some snow effects! Also the sentiment on the craft paper is from that company. So easy to use!
I have colored Rory this time with my prisma pencils (forgot the write down the numbers...sorry!)


 On the bottom I have made some snow theme effect with a little sleigh and some reindeers. The gingerbread is made of cardboard and we can buy this here at the scrap shops.
Those little snowballs,red berries and pine appels  I bought at a christmas show somewhere here in Holland.
 The latern is a die from Noor! Design  just as the reindeers.

I hope you like my christmas theme . It was a lot of work but so much fun making it!

have a lovely day!

Hugs Tiets xx

1 comment: