Sunday, January 18, 2015

Made with love

Hi Everyone!

Cordine here with my very first card as a member of the Lacy sunshine creative team! I am pleased to be part of this wonderful team.

For my first card i used Lilybug dollie and i colored her with copics.


Used materials:
Cardstock - Bazill
Design papiers - Maja design "Nyhavn"
Magnolia doohickey set 3 and peony
Wildorchidcraft flowers
Copics :
 E04-11-21-00-000-R20
B95-93-91
R59-56-55 (selfmade, see my tutorial on my private blog)
E47-27-25-23
W3-1-00

I hope you like my first creation of the wonderful team!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Cordine! Beautiful card you made! The digi is so cute! :)

    Hugs, Natasja

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just beautiful Cordine...fabulous colouring and love the papers and card shape...gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!!! What an awesome card, lovely coloring, nice layering, and all of your embellishments including the DSP are terrific! Congrats to you on your new DT role Cordine.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete