Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sleepytime Danni

Hi everyone! Erin here to post my first creation as a member of the Lacy Sunshine Creative team! I am so pleased to be a part of this wonderful team and working with the amazing images!

I have used the adorable Sleepytime Danni image from the Stitched collection to make this baby boy card! I used my promarkers for this one as I just love this shade of green! Some Wild Orchid Craft flowers were dug out of my stash to match!

Dragon colored with promarkers - forest green, bright green, lime green, true blue, sky blue


I really hope you like my first creation as part of the creative team!


Hugs,


Erin

2 comments:

  1. Awe, this is so adorable, love the image, lay out and your coloring!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you colored your Sleepytime Danni!

    ReplyDelete