Wednesday, January 28, 2015

VALENTINE GEORGIE

Hi Everyone, I'm Cindy van Oorschot, the newest Sunshine Girl of the Creative Team, and I am so utterly happy to be a part of this exciting team and the adventure with Heather Valentin. Thanks Heather for inviting me to join you.  My first official project as part of the team is using the utterly precious Valentine Georgie as part of the Stitched Collection which you can find in store under the new section.

Here is my project. 


It is a baby brag book, a great gift for a grandma, or a new mom. I have made it using a template I found in the Silhouette store. I have used heavier card stock, all covered in designer paper, I have used Georgie as the main focus in the center of a beaded circle die from Spellbinders. fussy cut Georgie out so she sat on top of the circle. and surrounded her in pearls. the book is tied together using some satin ribbon. 


to give you a better look of Georgie here is a close up. 

This is only one of the great characters that are in the stitched collection, and they are all wonderful for the next kids or baby projects that you need. 
See you again soon

Cindy 

4 comments:

  1. A huge congrats, Cindy! Welcome to the family. What an adorable Brag Book! Love your fabulous colors and details! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this project is perfect ! the colors the shapes , just awesome.
    I'm so Happy for you so "hurray for our new sunshine girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, much appreciated. Happy to be amongst some very talented people.

    ReplyDelete