Monday, February 23, 2015

Good Monday Morning The Sunshine Crew!

Today I have been making a quick ornate card to send to my mum who has been here all weekend looking after me!
Here she is! The gorgeous Orchid Enchantress!Here is how I made her
 
Coloured using only 5 colours of promakers as picture shows!!! can you believe it! she is such a beautiful digi that I felt more colours would be too much for her
 
I cut round her and coloured the edges with a corresponding promarker I had already used for the digi..in this case it was rose pink . the background is velum that I found in my stash
 
 
Finally I added 4 hidden heart corners (by tattered lace) in silver and some pearls. and of course some pink girlie ribbon.
 
I hope you like my inspiration today. Have a lovely lacy sunshine day and don't forget to check out the shop for new digis from our Heather Valentin
 
Love Michelle
 
lacysunshine.weebly.com/
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, and an absolutely beautiful card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous ! love the colors and the layers, wonderfully done !

    ReplyDelete