Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I'm LATE!

I have no internet AGAIN! Which means NO PHONE either! I'm at a friends house using her internet.
I'm so mad at them, they would probably hang up on me! LOL! Well enuff ranting & raving!

I made an easel card with my cameo and used Heather's (stitched collection) Terry Tiger.
Here are somethings I used to make my heart easel card.
All cut with the cameo. I welded two scalloped hearts together to make the easel. (didn't have spellbinders so I went to Hobby Lobby only to findout they discontinued them)
Anyhoo, here's my easel.
Looks a bit plain, don't you think?
I know what will brighten it up...
A LACY SUNSHINE STAMP! (Terry Tiger from the stitched collection)
The hearts and the butterflies are from Stampin' Up.
I colored my image with Copic Markers & added stickles.



No comments:

Post a Comment