Sunday, February 15, 2015

Jack and Lily Rose

Hi Everyone, Cindy here once again to share another card, with our love theme continuing all month,  this time I have used the cute image called Jack and Lily Rose into the Sunset. Is this not the sweetest image you have seen. I just thought it was adorable. Heather has some of the cutest images and some of the most beautiful too, so whatever you fancy she will have something for you.

Anyway for my card I made two copies of the image, one on copy paper and one on card stock, I cut out the one on copy paper and made it into a mask so that I could sponge the rest of the image, I used Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Not Quite Navy ink from Stampin Up, to do the background. then I used copics to color the image.  for more info on the card you can visit my blog at Creating with Cindy
Thanks for looking and will see you again soon.


1 comment: